Taras Shevchenko National
Lionel S. Ivanko
Born July 14, 1972 in Irpen, near Kyiv, Ukraine
1989-1996 Student of Kiev State University, Analytical Chemistry Dept., Kiev, Ukraine
1996-1999 PhD student of Kiev State University, Analytical Chemistry Dept., Kiev, Ukraine
1999-1993 till now Assistent Professor at Kiev State University , Kiev, Ukraine
The field of scientific interest:
Analytical reagent that no covalently binding with silica surface Chemistry on the interface of “modifying agent solution / silica surface” and “metal ion solution/modified sorbent” The analytical and complexing properties as function of nature of binding of modifying agent with the sorbent surface. The development of new solid phase O-containing reagents for rapid and simple determination of polyvalent elements in the environmental objects (water), alloys. In the base of these methods are sorbents modified by analytical O-reagents adsorption from organic solvents.
List of Publication
1. Zaporozhets OA, Ivan'ko LS, Marchenko I.V., Orlichenko E.V., Sukhan V.V. Quercetin immobilized on silica gel as a solid phase reagent for tin (IV) determination by using the sorption-spectroscopic method / Talanta, 2001, 55, 313-319.
2. Zaporozhets OA, Ivan'ko LS, Sukhan VV Interaction between thallium (III) bromide and dicyclohexano-18-crown-6 immobilized on silica / J.Anal Chem + 55: (2) 130-134 FEB 2000
3. Zaporozhets O.A., Lipkovska N.A., Ivan’ko L.S., Sukhan V.V., Pogorely V.K. The adsorption of 1,2-dihydroxyanthraquinone on silica surface / Funktional Materials, 2000, 7, ¹2.
4. Zaporozhets OA, Ivan'ko LS, Marchenko I.V., Sukhan VV. Determination of zirconium with Morine immobilized on silica surface / Zh. Anal. Khim (in Russian), 2000, 55, 4, 1-5.
5. Zaporozhets Î.À., Ivanko L.S., Sukhan V.V. Extraction of Tl(III) tetrabromide with dicyclohexyl-18-crown-6 / Khim Thekh vody, 1998, 20, ¹6, 598-603.
last updated 19.11.2014
|60 Vladimirskaya Str., Kiev Ukraine 01033|
tel: +380 44 239 33 45
fax: +380 44 239 33 45